Our website uses a number of cookies for a number of reasons. We explain these in this policy. Before we can use some of these cookies, we need your consent.
If your browser is configured to accept cookies, we may collect non-personally identifiable information passively using “cookies” and “page tags”.
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so you can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
Software on your device, for example a web browser, stores the cookies and sends them back to a website next time you visit. Cookies allow websites to recognize your device and preferences, and provide information to the owners of sites which can be used to improve your online experience.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to KIT Global.
- Cookies are small text files that can be placed on your computer or mobile device in order to identify your Web browser and the activities of your computer on KIT Global website among its many uses.
- Page tags, also known as web beacons or gif tags, are a web technology used to help track website or email usage information, such as how many times a specific page or email has been viewed. Page tags are invisible to you, and any portion of the KIT Global service, including advertisements, or e-mail sent on our behalf, may contain page tags.
- Website refers to KIT Global, accessible from kit.global
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Types of Cookies we use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Do I have to accept Cookies?
You do not have to accept cookies to use KIT Global Website.
If you reject cookies, certain features or resources of the Website may not work properly or at all and you may have a degraded experience.
Although most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie or to reject cookies generally.